Business Growth Team Training and Keynote Presentations That Create Lasting ChangeDoes your team struggle to put all of the pieces together that can help you successfully implement and execute your strategic plans? Do you find bottlenecks occurring between your marketing and sales teams? Are your systems and operations as efficient as they could be? Are you ready to take your business to the next level? If you answered, yes, to any of these questions, we can help!
Justin Goodbread, CFP®, CEPA, CVGA is available to speak at your next event! With his engaging and genuine personality, Justin is able to explain highly complex strategies and topics in easy to understand, financially simple terms. Some of the benefits of having Justin speak to your group include:
- Enriching your team’s knowledge with topics ranging from strategic planning to learning how to grow the sellable value of your organization.
- Receiving valuable coaching and resources to help take your business to the next level.
- Discovering the secrets to setting and achieving goals, attaining greater profitability through focusing on value growth, and much, much more…
Have Justin Speak at Your Event
Educating Business Owners and Their Team Members on:
Popular topics for single-business events:
- Strategic Planning - How to Map Out Long-term Goals
- Employment Agreements and Handbooks - How to Build Them
- Is Your Business Ready to Sell?
- Beginning and Implementing an Employee Performance Review System
- How to Create a Business Budget - Zero-Based or Incremental?
- How to Streamline Your Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable Processes
Popular topics for multiple business events:
- 5 Ways to Increase Your Business’s Long-term Value
- Why Business Value is More Important than Business Profitability
- Is Your Business Ready to Sell?
- Why an Advisory Team is a Must-Have to Sell your Business
- What do Buyers and Investors Look for in a Business?
- Planning to Sell Your Business? How to Get the Most Value for Your Legacy
More Speaking Topic Ideas
Currently, Justin has researched and presented over 650 blog posts and 350 podcasts with topics that are often the basis of indepth educational training or speeches. Click to visit the podcast listing or contact us to discuss topics specifically addressing your company's issues.Download Justin's Media Sheet
Justin A. Goodbread, CFP®, CEPA, CVGA,
founder of FinanciallySimple.com, is a nationally recognized financial planner, educator, author, speaker, and entrepreneur. His ability to explain complex financial concepts in “financially simple” terms has caught the attention of industry leaders and landed him on the Investopedia Top-100 Advisors list four years in a row. Additionally, Justin has earned the 2018 Exit Planning Institute’s Exit Planner Leader of the Year and Knox Biz’s 40 Under 40 awards. With over 20 years of experience owning, operating, and selling businesses, Justin has found his passion lies in offering business owners strategies to increase the long-term, sellable value of their companies. Through his educational portal Financially Simple, Justin freely shares knowledge guiding visitors through all areas of business growth. His work has catapulted him into the national press where he appears in many national media outlets such as Kiplinger, Forbes, and Investopedia. And now, you can book Justin to bring his genuine and engaging teaching style to your next event!
Select Speaking Events
Legacy Center Business Workshop
“a practical, straightforward guide for owners who want to achieve their destiny and create the life they seek by harvesting the wealth trapped in their business.”— Chris Snider, Exit Planning Institute
Mahan Dental Workshop